Enabling your Compliance with Social Distancing Designed for accuracy and fast/easy implementation, Eagle eye helps venues comply with social distancing guidelines, skin temperature and occupancy restrictions by anonymously counting and monitoring people as they enter and exit areas with Cluster detection. A Real-time, Low Cost PIR solution.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, businesses are having to comply with Government and WHO guidance and Social Distancing restrictions. Control the number of visitors entering your facility or building at any one time, whilst monitoring temperatures to ensure symptomatic people are unable to enter the venue.
Assigning staff to monitor and control the flow of traffic not only puts your Staff at risk, but is an unnecessary overhead.
Phonetica’s Eagle Eye real time temperature and occupancy solution can be implemented and customised to your specific requirements. The addition of screen displays at the entrance to your venue quickly informs customers whether it is safe to enter or for them to wait until someone exits because maximum occupancy has been reached or whether they have been detected as having a temperature above range and therefore will be denied entry.
The system analyses how many people are inside an area and allows you to display numbers in real-time and can link with digital signage.
The system can trigger an alarm and PA Announcement when maximum capacity is met or clusters are detected, using a traffic light system with audio and visual verification to notify staff/public when the premises are full.
Using the same components as previously used in the Far East for the SARs outbreak and New York Swine Flu, Eagle Eye utilises proven scientific technology.
Passive Infrared Pile allows for accurate Temperature sensing along with people counting and cluster monitoring in real time.
With the major benefits of being extremely LOW COST and unobtrusive. No DDA infringements.
Eagle Eye units can be mounted for constant monitoring at a single point or portable to suit any requirements in all environments.
From Single simple Temperature monitoring to complete Monitoring, control and announcement systems, Phonetica has you covered.
- Uses low cost Far infrared thermal sensor array (8×8 RES) – Grid Eye from Panasonic
- Can measure object temperature between -40 to 300°C
- Supports Social Distancing
- Reduction in congregation and queuing
- A typical target object temperature resolution of 0.1°C, precision across its full measurement scale
- Can detect symptomatic PAX as used for SARS and Swine Flu
- No re-calibration/learning needed to specific temperature requirements ensuring greater convenience and lowering operational expense
- POE (power over ethernet) so easy installation & Bluetooth link to Go-speakers & Phonetica
- Units can be bespoke in terms of displays, colour and size
- Very low cost or purchase, installation & maintenance
- Information relayed to multiple points
- Automatic triggered announcements
- Wait times can be displayed
- Bluetooth health alerts can be sent to smart devices
- Additional features can be linked as desired
- Integration with other display systems to synchronise information release to passengers
- Easy and affordable customisation